Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Defendant in the Three Piece Suit

The Defendant in the Three Piece Suit

The Defendant in the Three Piece Suit


Our Price : $24.95
Average Customer Review:

The Defendant in the Three Piece Suit

White water rafting down the Arkansas River can put you in an eddy, difficult to extract yourself. I got involved in a business enterprise, where two investors sued me for fraud in civil court. No problem. Then came the pressure of a grievance filed before the Colorado Supreme Court and a criminal indictment that I learned about from the newspaper. The headline read Lawyer accused of fraud and forgery. Two friends were willing to handle the case for ,000, more than the cost of law school. Another experienced friend would take the case for a retainer of 00. When the trial date arrived, I found myself with right on my side and an unprepared attorney. It was a test of the legal system. If I were acquitted, it passed; if not, it failed miserably.


The Defendant in the Three Piece Suit



buy aa batteries Online Cheap Price Sale mountain bikes Best Cheap Price

1 comment: